11/01/2010

Oh...You Almost Got Me!!

NaBloPoMo!!! You almost got me. I almost forgot to blog today!! Not a good way to start the month but it's all good. I'm on it.
I started boot camp through Fly Dog Fitness today. Oh. My. Gosh. I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow! I also didn't realize how out of shape I was. I couldn't run a 1/4 mile without feeling like I was going to run out of breath!! This will definitely be a difficult month but it should be super successful as long as I can stick with it.
The weight loss contest is continuing at work and they finally came to their senses and decided to judge it based on percentage of body weight lost. I don't have a very good chance in this contest since I'll have to work really hard to lose 10 pounds and everyone else should be losing around 30...but I'm doing boot camp and changing my diet. Everyone else is just changing their diet in very minor ways. One girl is doing Weight Watchers. If I work my butt off, I could take this!! ....maybe....
Tomorrow? Early/Old Dude/random date with a firefighter

No comments: