11/10/2010

Good Day/Bad Day

Good things that have happened so far:
1. I weighed in at 127 this morning!! I still have a ways to go but I've been losing 1-2 lbs a week since working out and eating healthier/less.
2. I had a delicious grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.
3. It's been a slow, easy day at work.

Bad things that have happened so far:
1. It's been a bad day as far as missing C goes...not sure why it came out of nowhere and why it's so bad but I really miss my friend.
2. My tomato soup at lunch kinda sucked.
3. I just looked at my bank account and I have no money.

I'm hoping foodie trivia tonight helps the good parts of the day win out...and I think if I have enough time I'm going to go shoe shopping for a pair of cute, colorful flats to wear with my dress I got in Chicago. I'm not sure how I'm going to pay for these since I don't currently have money...but I'll find a way.

No comments: