11/03/2010

*whine whine whine*

If you don't want to hear me whine, you should stop reading now. Ok, you've been warned. I don't feel good!! My muscles hurt, my throat hurts and I have a general feeling of lethargicness & vomitness. I could handle this with a lot less whining if my muscles didn't hurt but the fact that I can't walk makes me miserable! It hurts to touch my legs because they are so sore...and the crappy part? I skipped boot camp today since I left work early (due to slight fever/sore throat and the fact I'm in people's faces...not because of sore muscles), so I didn't think I should go work out. I considered it though. I'm also skipping tomorrow because J & J will be in town and I want to see them instead of workout. There is only a 6 am class on Friday so let's not kid ourselves and think I'll wake up. No weekend classes...so pretty much right about the time I'm done being sore, it'll be time to go back. I don't know if I can motivate myself to feel like this more!! It hurts sooo bad!
My throat also hurts! It doesn't hurt to swallow so I can still eat but it just feels dry and cottony and gross. And I sound like an 80 year old smoker. It's gross.
The vomity feeling & fever has finally gone away...so it'll be back to work tomorrow...but this super sucks. I need to feel better NOW!

No comments: