11/02/2010

Check It

Today was Day 2 of Boot Camp...oh my gosh. I was a little sore when I woke up this morning and then suddenly at 2:00 in the middle of my date with the creepy fireman - it hit. I couldn't walk down the stairs!! I went ahead and made it to camp again today which went surprisingly well. Once I warmed up, my legs cooperated and I felt good. I hopped in the car afterwards and drove over to cheerleading. I went to get out of the car and OH CRAP! I'M PARALYZED! I couldn't move!! My legs hurt so badly! I made sure to stretch...so here's hoping I can move tomorrow since I have to work.
Ok so I told you I'd fill you in on the dude situation. Old Dude? He's out. I told him I was going to be out of town for 2 weeks (week and a half and I was home for a few days but didn't want to make time for him) and I'd talk to him when I got back...and I didn't hear from him once! I got tired of being the only one putting forth effort and him never having time. So, I saw him 2 weeks ago and haven't spoken to him since...oh well. Another one bites the dust.
Early? He's another story. He really grew on me...I like him and I like where things are going - although I'm not exactly sure where that is. We hang out about once a week but with his school schedule it's really hard. I did get to see him three times last week which was really nice. I know at first I was a little iffy about him - after all, who doesn't walk someone to their car when their car is parked in the ghetto? But...well...I dunno, that hasn't happened again so I figure that's fixed. I was also a little hesitant because he doesn't know how long he's here for - maybe December, maybe June and then who knows where he'll go? He said he's 90% sure he'll be here until June so I feel like it's not a complete waste of time. So, he's nice & cute & I like hanging out with him. Conversation flows easily, he seems to get along with the friends of mine he's met...I'm feeling like he's a keeper.
Now, as for the date today - OH.MY.GOSH! It was not good. He definitely gives off a creepy vibe. He offered to go run with me (I don't run!!) and if I wanted to come over and punch his punching bag, I was always welcome!! Ummm....why do you think we'll be hanging out again? Since I suck at saying no, I agreed to continue the date beyond pizza and we went to aquarium. The aquarium wasn't bad but the date never got any better. And 5'5"??? Yeah...ok!! I'm 5'9" (I'm not...) - why am I always a good inch taller than these guys?!?! I'll figure out how to get rid of this one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could get rid of him quickly if you punch him in his punching bag. Or just don't answer when he calls. The latter would be nicer.