11/11/2010

Jump Then Fall

Today was a good day! I got myself a new boyfriend - his name's Bruce Lee. He's yellow and about 8 inches tall. Plus he wears a shirt with my name in the middle of a heart. Work ran smoothly. I got to go to Early's kickball game and I'm going to a mac & cheese tasting with him tomorrow!
So I seem to like him more and more each time I hang out with him and I don't like this feeling at all. I mean, I do like it but I don't! I'm losing control over this situation (if I had it to begin with) and I don't like to be out of control. I'm just sayin...if he could be a little less likeable?!??!
I have no desire to work tomorrow, I'm tired and need a day to sleep in! But, I do have the night with Early to look forward to so I'll try to use it as my motivation to get through the day. This is all I have to say today...tomorrow perhaps I'll tell you about how I busted my lip flossing...if you're lucky!

No comments: