11/10/2010

Worst Idea Ever!

I thought it was a good idea to go out shopping for shoes. It was not. I was wrong. In my poor geniousity (yes it is a word), I found not only shoes to wear with my super cute dress but also a shirt that matched the shoes...but now I need navy blue leggings to match the shirt. This outfit is quickly growing to be very expensive! My other option is a pair of royal blue flats but they have to be ordered, which means they won't be here by Saturday...so that will suck and means I will have to find something different to wear to MB's baby shower so I don't know what to do!
This was a nice relaxing way to end the day though...I'm done shopping and get to sit and relax with a glass of wine (actually a whole bottle - don't judge me, I do plan on sharing...probably), while waiting on friends.
Now if only I could get C out of my head...I don't know how he got in there but I would like him gone. All day long he's come to mind. I want his opinion on Early. I want to tell him about stuff. I just wish he would talk to me. Is that so much to ask? Apparently yes.

No comments: