10/30/2010

get ready!

National Blog Post Month is almost here! I'm going to save the link to my blog on my phone so I can make sure to update daily. For those of you who are new to the blogging world NaBloPoMo takes place each November and you are supposed to blog every day. Prizes are involved. Not that I've ever won one but maybe this is my year.
I have lots to update you on but I'll save it for next month. Here's a little teaser of what you can look forward to: how I feel about Sally (that's what I'm calling my phone), project V, Early, Old Dude, work...and I think that's about it. Plus whatever else happens between now and then. Oh yeah and boot camp. I start that on Monday but I'm pretty sure I won't forget that when I can't walk. Until Monday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love NaBloPoMo! (is the right?) but I don't blog so it is just fun to read everybody's blogs.