10/04/2010

How I Met Your Mother

Tonight was a great episode. It made me feel better about the whole C situation - I totally feel like that was unfinished. And I deleted his number/any reminders of him but I can't delete his number from my brain. But at the end, Robin forgot Don's number. So eventually, I'll forget C's too....right?
In other news, I've got a couple exciting weeks coming up - going home and to the zoo this weekend, Chicago next weekend and I'll start a new job in November!! Well...not new...but I'm leaving the one that's no longer making me happy (because of dirty, red neck coworkers) and I'll pick up more hours at the job that I do like.
And, to catch up anyone who may be wondering - I'm still dating Old Dude and Early. There are things I like about each of them and really, things are going pretty slowly with both of them so I'll need to keep both of them around to get the attention that I want....at least for now. I do feel bad everytime Early goes in for a kiss though. Weird that I don't feel bad about Old Dude. I'm going to need to get rid of my guilty conscience if I'm going to keep this up. Besides, I haven't told either one of them that I'm dating only them so this is all a part of dating, right???
Also, Hot Dog TwentyTen is still continuing...but I'm getting kinda fat (def not from eating a bunch of hot dogs!!) so I had to put it on hold for a little bit. There is 1 place left to try and then Round Two begins.

No comments: