11/04/2013

Get to Know Me

Well, let's go back to 2001 and complete one of these. It most definitely counts as a valid post.

1. Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight? No. Nor will I text him. (Did I mention today that I don't like him?)
2. Ever had a near death experience? No.
3. Where’s your cell phone? On my stomach so I can change the song I'm listening to.
4. What is the last thing you thought about? What music I wanted to listen to.
5. Do you regret anything? Not really.
6. If you found out you were pregnant who would you tell? My priest. Because there'd be some praying going down.
7. What are you going to do this weekend? Work Saturday. Beyond that, not a clue.
8. When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? Tonight on the phone.
9. Do you prefer revenge or just pure jealousy/envy? I do not prefer any of those. I'd like to think I've outgrown revenge. And I hate jealousy/envy.
10. Who would you like your next “fling” to be with? If you've read any previous posts, I think you know the answer to that.
11. Would you curse in front of your parents? Sometimes. But mostly not.
12. What kind of camera do you have? uhhhh...an Iphone? (This must have been written in 2001 when people actually used cameras...)
13. Would you rather go to a party or out of town? Out of town.
14. Are you slowly drifting away from someone close? Aren't we always drifting?
15. When was the last time you held someone’s hand? Friday night? I'm questioning because I don't actually remember. But hand holding just to hand hold? Last December.
16. Who can you tell everything to? Mary Beth, Heather. Julia, if I am ok being told that what I'm doing is wrong. Sometimes I don't want to hear that because I already know that answer.
17. Can you play guitar hero? Not very well, but yes.
18. Do you like www.facebookcraze.com? I don't know what that is...
19. Is any part of your body sore? My butt/legs. Rough workout day.
20. Are you missing someone right now? Maybe. I don't know. I'm on the fence about that.
21. Is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be? No
22. When was the last time you saw the person you last kissed? Friday night
23. Do you like your phone? sure
24. Last alcoholic beverage? Bourbon, beer and a taste of absinthe.
25. Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex? ....is my mother reading this?
26. Have any of your best friends ever back stabbed you? yes
27. If you had to move in with a friend, which one would you pick? Julia or Mary Beth
28. What’s the seventh text message in your inbox say? Cool
29. When is your next road trip? Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving
30. What did you do this weekend? Got my hair done, went out with friends.
31. Met anyone new in the past week? No one that is relevant in my life at this point
32. What does your bestfriends call you? Neighbor, Kristin, Noodle
33. Who was the last person to go to the movies with you? Jessica
34. Are you currently fighting with someone? No
35. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Friday
36. Who/What would you like to see right now? my pillow. I'm tired.
37. Are you mad at someone right now? No
38. What’s the nicest text in your inbox say? "Hey cheer up. Don't let that places funky mood get you down. You know you're a great hygienist!! There are going to be good and bad months!"
39. Do you mainly use your house phone or your cell phone? Do people still have house phones?
40. Is there an empty place in your heart? My heart is an empty hole.
41. Do you count down the days till anything? Yes
42. Are you looking forward to something as of right now? Not really
43. Have you ever been called a tease? Probably
44. What are your chances of getting with your crush? Not good. Half because I don't think he knows I'm interested. Half because I don't think he's all that interested. And half because I don't know that I want to date him. (3 halves equal a whole, right?)
45. What is the farthest you’ve traveled with a friend? The Outer Banks from Chicago. I don't really do road trips with friends...
46. Are any of your friends so close that you consider them family? Yes
47. Anyone told you a secret this week? Not that I can think of
48. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? Sometimes when I need to disconnect
49. Do you hate anyone? No
50. Last time you wore the opposite sex’s clothing? About a month ago
51. What do you want in your life right now? Happiness. Peace. Predictability.
52. When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry? Wow. It's been entirely too long. I don't even really know.
53. Did you tell someone something today? I mean, I spoke to people today. I told someone they should floss their teeth. Do those things count?
54. Do you trust people easily? Not at all.
55. What were you doing at 9pm Friday night? Sleeping on my couch. I'm awesome. I know.

No comments: