5 days left NaBloPoMo. Aside from that slight mix up where you didn't actually publish the post I wrote at the beginning of the month, I've felt good about you this year. Some days finding things to write about was hard. Some days it was easy. But I've written (or put a picture up) daily. We've had a successful month.
Highlights of today:
- did my first workout with unbanded kipping pull-ups.
- my boss was in a good mood which encouraged me to be in a good mood.
- there was a really cute paramedic patient in today. We flirted for a bit. I liked that feeling.
- I decided to text someone...just to say hey and not have a particular purpose for the conversation. (For those of you that I do this to regularly, it's not a big deal. But I only talk to like 3 people with a rambling, non-purposeful conversation.)
- It snowed and it was pretty.
- I did not wreck my car in the icy snow mixture.
- I made it into the chiropractor and had a good adjustment.
- I managed to eat healthy all day, including a kale/beet/blueberry juice that turned out to be pretty tasty.