11/19/2011

nooooo!!! again...

Ok, this is awkward. I keep forgetting about blogging. It's not that I don't have anything to talk about, it's just that I've been so busy. Then when I got home last night, I was so tired and had meant to blog earlier in the day and I didn't so then I didn't remember to blog when I got home. I guess that means I did forget. Crap.
Well, let me tell you about last night: I went out with the guy from Thursday night to dinner. I thought it was just a networking/being nice to help me find a job type deal but then it really came off as a double date type thing. I'm not sure if that's exactly what it was but it was really awkward. I'm fairly sure he was hitting on the waitress. He asked her if she had a boyfriend. I can't say I blame him, she was really nice & energetic and seemed like a lot of fun to be around. But still...anyways, the dinner was pretty awkward. He was nice but there was definitely...hmmm...he was a lot more fun when he was dancing. There was no dancing there so he was pretty lame. Nice though.
Oh but the food? I hadn't had Swedish food before...it was really really yummy! I had a trout encrusted with almonds & flash fried. It had a roasted red pepper sauce and was served with spinach and scalloped potatoes. Oh and we had baked brie with honey and apples as an appetizer. Delicious! Dessert was a pear poached in citrus wine and covered in a chocolate sauce. It was yummy!

No comments: