11/28/2008

Fun Fact Friday

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Big Bang Theory
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Private Practice
5. Survivor: Gabon
6. The Biggest Loser
7. Brookhaven Obesity Clinic
8. CSI: Miami

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I tried O'Boyle stuffing.
2. I did the majority of this year's Christmas puzzle.
3. Evie finally peed.
4. Jeff and Lauren came over for dinner.
5. I took a nice 2 hour nap.
6. I walked on the treadmill on an incline.
7. Uncle Art walked Evie in his pajamas.
8. My mom walked Evie in her pajamas.

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Weiner Works
2. BBQ Hut
3. Micasita's
4. The Wilkie's House
5. Papa John's
6. Fondue places
7. Bocci's
8. Bojangles

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Passing pharmacology
2. Being done with classes
3. my work Christmas party
4. Another date with GI Joe
5. Getting back home to a clean house
6. Leaving Evie at Uncle Art and Aunt Molly's :)
7. Being able to run a 5k
8. Wearing my rockin' cowboy boots

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Guitar Hero World Tour
2. Playstation 3
3. How I Met your Mother seasons 1 & 2
4. Pillows for my bed and my guest bed
5. A set of full size sheets for the guest bed
6. A new computer
7. Money to pay for my national/regional boards, assuming I pass pharmacology
8. Britney Spears new CD

8 People I Tag:
1. Nicole
2. Lauren
3. Heather
4. Emily
5. Mother
6. Katie
7. Kevin
8. Auntie C

3 comments:

Emily/Randomability said...

Hopefully I'll get to it soon!

Emily/Randomability said...

okay. It's up, but it isn't complete.

Emily/Randomability said...

I am such a Mom! LOL!!