9/03/2010

Uh oh...

What did I just do?? I got an email from a friend asking about the dynamics of my friendship with another friend and that he needed to determine how many of his friends lied to his face. I explained I didn't understand how the dynamics of my friendship with Friend B had to anything to do with him. He said it wasn't anything to do with he and I. Awkward situation!! So I explained I felt that was Friend B's business and he should speak to Friend B. I politely said I wasn't willing to burn the bridge between Friend B and I...just in case...ya know? I'm a hopeful person. Despite all the negative signs, I'm still hoping. I can't just give up. And by answering Friend A, I would have been just giving up. Friend A took that as my answer...and I'm pretty sure he'll go yell at Friend B (assuming he took it the way I think he did), who will then hate me all the more. *sigh* can I do nothing right to fix this big fat mess between Friend B and I? Pretty sure Friend A has written me off now too since I wouldn't tell him a straight forward answer to his question. Not that I'm missing out on much there though- he hasn't spoken to me in nearly 4 months so not much is changing there! All I want is Friend B back!! Fix my life, please!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Draaaama! Im going to go shave my chest, grab some salt water taffy, and go clubbing.