11/04/2012

IMPORTANT THINGS

I wish I had important things to say. But I don't. I did have a pretty productive day - 3 hours at the gym, washed my makeup brushes, got my underarms waxed (they were super gross!) and made a tasty dinner. What did I make for dinner you ask? I had seen a Rick Bayless recipe that I decided to modify to make it easier and paleo friendly. It called for full live lobsters but 1)they are hard to come by and 2) I don't want to cut a live lobster in half. So I opted for lobster tails which happened to be on sale anyways! I also got some scallops and shrimp. Those all got cooked in a mess-load of butter (yum!) and combined with tomatoes, onions and poblano peppers which were also cooked in a mess-load of butter (double yum!). It was so good but I wish I had some bread to sop up the leftover buttery goodness. I thought about just drinking it but that seemed excessive.

No comments: