4/29/2009

That kind of week...

So it seems to have just been that kind of week that stretches on interminably. There's been some good things: I haven't had to go to clinic. I got to play video games all day one day and became a rockstar. There have been some bad: I take boards on Friday and may be the teeniest bit stressed. I got mad (probably without good reason) at a friend and took all my stress out on him.
There's been one thing that I don't know whether to file it under good or bad: I got (what I think) is a job offer. But it's up near Washington DC. They said: "Would K be willing to move if she was guaranteed a job up here?" Sounds like an offer to me...and one that I can't just not consider. So after some long discussions with people, I think I've decided. I had one thing that my overly hopeful imagination was hoping would pan out down here...but after careful consideration, I realized that 1)it would be incredibly stupid of me to stay down here for something hypothetical and 2)it isn't going to happen anyways so I might as well give up on it. So, I guess that means if I pass boards, Washington DC here I come. Or at least Washington DC...here comes my interest and questions that have about 85% decided for me that I'm coming up there.

3 comments:

Emily/Randomability said...

Don't discount it yet... If you have time to mull things over and get back to them, then do so. Make things happen.

Heto said...

I don't know what your hypothetical is, but a job is a job is a job in this economy. DC is a fun place, or at least I had fun when I was there. Don't forget that it gets cold, though. I know how much you hate that!

And I thought you passed boards? No?

K said...

I passed national, have to retake regional. And yes, I know it gets cold up there...I"m hoping that I'll acclimate to that, no???