4/15/2009

freeness!

Some free deals on Tax Day: (which is today so you don't have much time to take advantage)

- Chick-Fil-A: If you eat at a participating Chick-fil-A restaurant on April 15, hold onto your receipt. You can come back by April 30 to get your same order, free, as part of the "Tax Relief Day Special."

- Cinnabon: For free cinnamon-roll bites, stop by Cinnabon from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

- TGI Friday: T.G.I. Friday’s is giving diners a $5 gift card when they spend $15 to $25 on tax day. They earn a $10 card for a purchase of more than $25.

- Maggie Moo's: Get one scoop of free icecream from Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream and Treatery. **Update**....this is only from 1-5. Good thing I called so I can still eat my free ice cream!

- McCormick & Schmick:
McCormick & Schmick’s dinners can range from $16 to $33, but come in on tax day and eat from their $10.40 menu of entrees. Diners will also receive a $10.40 “tax relief” gift certificate for a future meal.

-PF Chang: Save 15% off your bill when you dine at one of the 130-plus P.F. Chang's across the country.


And it's totally not fair that I don't have a Cinnabon, McCormick, OR PF Chang's near me. Also not fair that all my friends suck and even though I begged, no one will go get Maggie Moo's with me. Not happy guys! Not happy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get your Maggie Moo's?

K said...

No! No I did not...and I'm just more than a little sad about it. I was looking forward to my free scoop. I was going to go by myself but I got guilted out of it. Buttholes....