4/24/2009

No..not you. The bowlegged one.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE
I always heard I was named after Kristin on Dallas...but I don't know if it's true or not.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When Ms. Bradsher said the only thing that matters is that you pass boards and I pointed out to her that I did not pass boards.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
not really but that's what I get for forging my dad's signature so often...ugly chickenscratch writing.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
ummm....turkey I suppose

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
probably...seeing as how I'm awesome and all.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
never!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yes and they are huge and bothersome...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
sure, I'd try it.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
usually no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
mint chocolate chip but it has to be the green kind

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
eyes/teeth

15. RED OR PINK?
pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my "why are you talking to me" face that I don't realize I'm making.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The Wilkie's

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
uh...I don't care

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing either...hopefully the roomie will not show up!

20. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY CAR, WHAT KIND AND COLOR WOULD IT BE?
an old beat-up Jeep Wrangler in any color. Or a 4-runner in black

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Mariah Carey's Dreamlover....part of my awesome 90's playlist

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
pink

23. FAVORITE SMELL(S)?
freshly cooked brownies

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my ma

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it from Heather Kennedy...but yeah she's nice

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
soccer, cheerleading (yes it is a sport), basketball

27. HAIR COLOR?
brown...for now :) Ask me later today and I may have a different answer

28. EYE COLOR?
green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes because I am blind as a bat!

30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)?
pizza...pasta...cheese fries...soda...french fries...brownies...apricot nectar cake...I could keep going...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Lakeview Terrace. Samuel L. Jackson was crazy in that movie...he's got that crazy creepy eye thing going on

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
bright green

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
both *sigh*

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
apricot nectar cake! Berries and crepes! Egg custard!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
no one

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
everyone

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I just finished The Kite Runner. Need a new one to start.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The Optimist Creed...thanks Uncle Art!

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I did not watch TV last night

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)
Evie barking at the guy who lives behind me...it cracks me up.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Nice, France

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can pop my shoulders out of socket...

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Erie, PA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK
no one

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I don't have one of those...

49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
depends on the day and who's around me...

50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Well this is difficult. There are many groups of five that I would choose and some out of each group I would prefer over others in that group but the people I favor in each group would not mesh well so it would just be an awkward dinner..so really I would be better off picking 5 strangers instead of 5 people that I would want to actually eat with. I don't really think I would want to eat with 5 celebrities or famous people or historians. Maybe I'd have David Beckham there because he's nice to look at, but I wouldn't invite his wife or kids.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

You left of several of your favorite foods including BBQ Hut and hot dogs from Weiner Works and Chili Sundaes.