4/06/2009

Perhaps

I am thinking of starting a second blog, this one just slightly more anonymous so I can blog without worrying who will see what. I mean...not that I'm not perfect and would do anything that I don't want my family to know about! Or that I might not be 100% open with my friends...I mean, we all know those things do NOT describe me. This will still be my main blog...but think of it as the Good Kristin blog/Evil Kristin blog (which could be slightly more entertaining but could taint my wholesome image I'm trying so hard to uphold).
Any suggestions on other blog sites to use? I just looked at Wordpress and did not like the layout, plus it confused the heck out of me.

2 comments:

Heto said...

Eek! The changes you made to your layout shocked and surprised me. Not in a bad way, but I wasn't expecting it this morning and it kinda threw me for a loop. You've got to give me some warning!

There's always livejournal, which some people believe is from the devil himself, but it's better than myspace!

Emily/Randomability said...

I've been pretty happy with Wordpress. They've made changes here and there, but overall, it's pretty easy. :)