3/27/2014

Stitch Fix

A friend of mine recently sent me an email. It simply said "have you heard of this? Stitchfix.com

I clicked on the link and thought it seemed a neat idea but put it out of my mind. I told her I thought it was a cool idea and asked if she had done it. She said she had not but she had perused the reviews and most of the clothes were really cute. I gave it another look...and the more I think about it, the more I'm liking the idea of this. 

Perhaps I should back up a bit. What is Stitchfix? Stitchfix is a personal styling service. You tell us your style, size, and budget preferences, and we send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. Each Fix is unique and hand-picked just for you.  It costs $20 per month and if you decide to keep any of the 5 items they send you, that $20 goes towards purchasing that item. If you decide to keep all 5 items, you get 25% off. Plus you already paid $20. 

I know, I know. I don't need more clothes! And I don't need to spend the money! But...all of my clothes look the same. And while my current clothes are comfortable - they are certainly not trendy or big-city worthy. I filled out my personal style profile. But you don't pay anything until you schedule your first "fix". 

If anyone reading this decides to look into it, I get a $25 credit for each person who signs up. Soooo....if you click on any of the links in this post and schedule a fix, I'd greatly appreciate it! As would my clothes :)   

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3629560

No comments: