3/05/2014

And...Action!

Well, I made a decision. I'm not sure if it was the right decision or not but I don't know if either side of the coin was going to sit perfectly. I'm staying in Chicago. I've been back and forth for well over a month now...and just had to pick a place. I decided I should stay here for another year. If I hate it, I can leave next May. But right now, I'm not unhappy.

Things I have lined up:
1 - a trip to NC for the month of April
2 - 2 new roommates. That's right, I'll be living with people. Fingers crossed that's a good experiment!
3 - a new job. It's only 1 day a week but they may need me to pick up some extra shifts here and there. It's a start at least. And I'm very excited about it. It seems like a complete different place than my previous employer. I'll write more on that next week after an official work day.
4 - happiness. I have a sense of happiness right now that I haven't felt in a long time. Things aren't perfect but they are way better than they were 6 months ago.

1 comment:

Life Motivation said...

I think that's a good decision. Live your life to the fullest, don't be afraid to take any risk. Be confident and be strong.