3/18/2014

Kindness Quotes

I came across these inspirational quotes and I liked them. I would like to figure out a way to make them into artwork and to hang in my room or around my new apartment - details on that in another post. I think reading these words every day would remind me who I want to be each day.

Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. – Maya Angelou

 In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes. ― William Gibson

 I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing as though I had wings. — Mary Oliver

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. ― Marilyn Monroe

Be humble, for you are made of earth, be noble, for you are made of stars ― Serbian proverb <---- span="">really like this one!!

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile. ― Unknown

Don't be perfect. Be you. Don't be what you think they want you to be. Be what you know you are. Don't look outside yourself for anything. It's all within. ― Jackson Kiddard

No comments: