8/22/2012

Day 3

Food: Breakfast - 3 egg omelet with tricolor bell peppers and mushrooms - got full about halfway through, or maybe just tired of eating eggs so I will eat the leftovers for breakfast tomorrow. Had a kiwi afterwards to give my palate something sweet.
          Lunch - salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms & a ribeye. No dressing. 2 Strawberries for dessert.
          Dinner - Steamed salmon, carrots and onions
Snack: cucumbers and strawberries (not together) tonight was trivia night....not nearly as fun when you can't drink!!
Water Intake: 60 oz
Sleep: 9 hours - delightful!
What I learned today: Going to learn how to do a squat clean & a split jerk. Those are crossfitting terms. I don't really know what they mean just yet....
Fish Oil: Taken
Stretched: groin/hamstrings/shoulders/wrists
Workout: See above, what I'm learning.

Almost done moving. Decided to blog instead of carry stuff down to my car. But it's at least packed up. Then comes unpacking. Yuck.

No comments: