4/24/2012

Feelin Like Booty

Yuck. I don't feel good. I've been feeling pukey and gross the past 2 days...there has been something going around here because I've had a few patients who have come in with a cold or something. I hope I didn't manage to catch it but it seems as though I did.
I usually have a pretty solid stomach at work but today was not good. There is a cuspidor (spit sink) in my operatory which I strongly discourage people from using but my first patient this morning would not listen. And what was even worse was he wasn't even rinsing with water and spitting diluted blood out. It was just straight up, super bloody spit. And when I say super bloody it was so gross. This guy couldn't have been flossing EVER and wasn't doing that good of a job with a toothbrush. If you don't want it to be such a bloody mess when you're in the dentist, it might be a good idea to do at least a mediocre job with homecare....Also, if you don't want me to puke, maybe you shouldn't be so gross.
Gosh, if I haven't turned away a few readers with this post, I don't know what will!! :)

No comments: