1/19/2012

A misunderstanding....

I think there was a slight misunderstanding with yesterday's blog post. When I said that my aunt and uncle should grow all the food/turkeys for Thanksgiving next year, people took that to mean that I would be the one growing the food. As much as I would like to be the provider of awesome - I live in the city. The only outdoor space I have is a 8x3 balcony, which faces east and therefore is not good for growing things. It's true. I've checked into it. I need a south facing growing space. I'll add that to my list of necessities when I'm getting my own place.
So, until then, it looks like we're back to Maryland for Thanksgiving!
There was also a misunderstanding with the new dude about Wal-mart. I think he misunderstands how much I hate Wal-Mart! From the depths of my soul. I don't get worked up about all that much and usually just shrug things off, thinking "eh...you're wrong but whatever." But I almost got in an all out screaming match with him because he goes out of his way to shop at Wal-Mart! He agreed to watch my favorite documentary "Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices" with me so maybe he'll change his mind....if you haven't seen it, you should watch it! If he doesn't change his mind...well...will Wal-Mart be the end of us?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dump him.