7/31/2010

What a day...

Today has sucked. Seriously. Sucked. And I'd love to vent and just get it all off my chest but while this whole blog started as a way to vent and also keep everyone informed on the going on's of my life, it's turned into a way to keep everyone nosy and overly involved. I feel like if I put on here that I got abducted by aliens and they cut off my nose, then I would start getting calls/texts/emails asking about the aliens and would i get my nose back and are the aliens coming back? Where did they take me? And really...all I wanted to do was put on here that the aliens took me and my nose. If I wanted to talk about it off the blog, I'd bring it up...but if I blog about it, chances are I don't want to talk about it.
So, I can't blog, I've probably overburdened my neighbor with complaints and my normal soundboard isn't talking to me. Grrr...nothing like bottling it all up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would only be asking about the aliens and your nose because we love you and are concerned about your well-being. And we love your nose and wouldn't want you to be without it. It is the cutest little nose!

Unknown said...

Ok, fine...no more comments..no more calls, texts or concern! Have it your way. You used to be so much fun Tumbleweed. Your gettinf sour in your old age!