7/27/2010

Talk about Anticlimactic

So here it is, the big birthday day...remember when these used to be so much fun? I did have a good night tonight (last night)...I went out for all-you-can-eat crab legs with Amy and I did. Yes, I did. Well, I tried at least. I made it through 3 baskets of 2 claws and 8 legs a basket, took a little breather and went back for 2 more claws and another 8 legs. I was stuffed. The Miami Vice's I was drinking didn't help the fullness (1/2 pina colada, 1/2 strawberry daquiri, full delicious)...I had 2 of them and was halfway thru the second when I saw a friend I hadn't seen in forever. Oh, right - we can't forget about the Fun Dip shot that BooBoo bought me (more on him later). I did turn down the tequila shot. Anyways, the friend's husband bought me another Miami Vice and I probably should have called it a night. I didn't however, and went on down to Wet Willie's (no good can ever happen there) for Metal Monday Karaoke. Now anyone who knows me KNOWS if it's not by Britney Spears...I probably don't know it. So Metal Monday was a far cry from my comfort zone but there were a couple train wrecks (myself not included) that made it amusing.
Back to BooBoo - some random guy from Redneck, SC who said we were gonna get married. Then decided we would just date until we got tired of each other. He also decided that we were going to go on a date on Thursday - he decided this 7 times within a 30 minute window. I'm pretty sure he was far drunker than I was. I did get his number but I have no intention of calling him. He irritated me before leaving the bar, which cannot be a good sign. Plus, toward the end of the evening, he decided smoking would look super cool, which didn't work out so well for him.
We'll see what tomorrow holds in store - hopefully not a hangover!

No comments: