5/21/2009

So super excited!

So I have 2 job interviews lined up. One I'm more stoked about than the other...but I'm going to both and will see how things play out. Interview #1 is out in Knightsville and would be a 30-45 minute commute. I don't know if it's FT or PT yet.
Interview #2 is the one I'm more excited about. It's in Hilton Head, about an hour and half commute BUT it would be for 3 consecutive days so hopefully I could find a room to rent for cheap since I would only be there for a few days a week. Then I could come back to Charleston and find a job to work just 1 day a week here. The pay would be better in Hilton Head than it would be here...but we'll see. I don't want to get my hopes up too much but it would be awesome to land that job. I've been doing that a lot lately...getting hopes up about things that I WANT to happen but may or may not happen...need to stop! I'm going to be crushed if everything crashes! Need to just take things one day at a time and stop my imagination from running wild!

No comments: