5/17/2009

good times

I was the only girl who could ever complete their obstacle course (pretty sure I was the only girl who wanted to complete it, I was an odd kid). I remember army-crawling through the creek and into the drain pipe that went under the road. Immanuel yelling at me. Running through the neighborhood in oversized Army pants and my red sports bra. Justin not letting me slow down. Climbing over giant drain pipes in a construction area. I was trying so hard to earn their approval and I did. Then they let me run people through it and it was so fun being mean and yelling at them, knowing they had to listen because they wanted to hang out with us. Somebody, probably Immanuel, put some sort of firecracker in Chance's pocket and lit it...he made him stand there even though Chance was totally about to pee on himself.

No comments: