5/08/2009

And the answer is....nobody!

So we were supposed to go out tonight. We were going to play a little game called "Who wants to be Kristin's Wedding Date?" Then Brian said he couldn't go, he'd forgotten he had plans to go out of town. Well...that's ok, I was only including him to be polite. Then Chris said he was in a bad mood and didn't want to go out...well that just leaves Katie and I'm not taking her to the wedding. Instead of going out with Katie and putting up with guys falling all over themselves for her (I just was not in the mood for that one tonight), I decided to go for a drive. Do some thinking. (now before the frantic phone calls start, I'm fine, thanks for your concern. I just wanted to think. If I wanted a phone call about everything I put on here...I'd call you. But instead I just want to type. And no. This is not about the lack of wedding date, that thought did not actually cross my mind while I was out and about) I got to I-95 and realized I should probably turn around. I really did not want to turn around. Is it normal to want to run away from your life once in a while?

1 comment:

Emily/Randomability said...

I feel like running away from the family every once in a while too. ~sigh~