5/22/2009

Here goes.....

Since Operation Thundercat is a no go because I am such a coward....I'm going to at least stand up for myself. Maybe then I can build up some courage. I woke up this morning to find: a dirty pot and cutting board. An empty cereal box and cheese wrappers. Apple peels all over the sink. A bowl of uneaten spaghetti next to the sink. A full glass of wine (white wine too...sheesh, doesn't even go with spaghetti) next to the bowl of spaghetti. Half of the cabinet doors left open. So it's time. Something's getting said. I am not cleaning up his mess anymore nor do I plan on getting bugs because someone wants to leave food laying around and be dirty. It's on! Wish me luck....because I'm terrified!

1 comment:

robin said...

or you can just come live with me and you get bugs even when the place is clean!