3/17/2009

I am not a good person...

I feel horrible! I shouldn't feel horrible. I'm not doing anything wrong. At least I don't think so, because I can't be doing anything wrong if what I think I'm doing has never been established. Right? But what if what I think I'm doing is being assumed and I really am doing something wrong without meaning to because I don't know that that thing has been assumed. I don't want to do anything wrong....either way...

I don't even know if I would even want that thing, so shouldn't I have been consulted if it is being assumed? And then what if it's being doubly assumed by more than one person? Sheesh....
And what if I'm assuming too much and that thing never even entered the picture? I just want to run away....and start an anonymous blog! One day I will learn not to give that address out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what is going on but you ARE a good person!!!!! And you are loved!