9/22/2008

priorities

Oh no! What ever will I do? Dancing with the Stars is having a 3 night premiere...but it interferes with The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. And THEN! As though that werent' bad enough, on Thursday Grey's Anatomy is having a 2 hour premiere but Survivor is on too! And I actually know someone (kinda sorta...I ran with her. Well more behind her. Way behind her. And only like 3 times or whatever but still!) on Survivor. I don't know anyone on Grey's. What will I do? Oh yeah and I have a really hard test on Thursday. Pharmacology. ugh. Not sure how I'm going to fit studying in. She really should have consulted the new fall tv schedule before moving this test up.

1 comment:

Heto said...

I didn't know that you're a fan of "How I Met Your Mother" -- I love that show! It is de... wait for it... lightful! Delightful!