9/05/2008

Hanna update

So far it's been pretty uneventful. I still have power so I was able to find out once again that I am NOT smarter than a fifth grader (though in my defense I only missed 2 questions and they were both history)...I also watched the Da Vinci Code...and didn't do any homework!
It has been raining a lot, which hasnt' made Evie want to go outside much. The local news says to expect between 3-7 inches of rainfall. My yard (both front and back) have standing water already, so tomorrow should be nice and fun for Evie. Lots of mud for her. Good thing I have coupons for a free bath for her! Winds are not too bad yet. She's expected to hit land around 12:30 am so we'll see...I'll be asleep and dont' wake up for much so I probably won't have any exciting updates. Unless you want to hear my dreams :)

1 comment:

Heto said...

Your brother wants to know why you didn't have a hurricane party. I don't know why people would want to have hurricane parties, so maybe you can post about that, too. Hope Evie likes to swim!