8/20/2008

I will have an impact on little kids...scary!

So I'm super excited about this new cheerleading gig. For those who don't know, I'm going to help coach a youth/junior cheerleading team for kids age 7-14. It's competitive cheerleading so the same type of deal I did growing up. I'm very excited and anxious to see how the first practice goes. It's been a long time since I've been this excited about something :)
Practice starts on this Saturday, the 23rd...wish us luck! I had dinner with the girl that's going to be the head coach and we had some really good ideas and are on the same page about most everything. She's worked with these girls already, coaching gymnastics. She said there are some really good kids that are going to be on the team.
I'm sure there will be more updates and pictures from our "Stunt on the Beach Day" and practices and competitions. Go Marlins! (yes...we are the marlins, like fish. But hey, we're from the beach, we should have a beachy feel and didn't feel appropriate with little kids yelling "Go Corona with lime!")

No comments: