12/18/2010

I Give Up

Early and I are "taking space apart" right now for a few weeks. This is crap. This is the opposite of what I wanted. Ugh. Anyways, instead of sitting around feeling sorry for myself (which I am...), I'm going to be productive and go out on as many dates as I can over the next 3 weeks. That is definitly not what I want to be doing, since I would like to only be dating him...but, alas...I would rather do that than sit and stress out over the next 3 weeks.
So, my goal...it is Christmas and New Years so that does make scheduling difficult...but think I can make it on 10 dates in the 16 days that he's gone? I'm going to try...and I would like them to be quality dates too...since I'm counting on not hearing back from Early, might as well start moving on....right? Huge, gigantic sad face inserted here.

**Update** Operation Date As Much As Possible is going quite poorly. Pretty much due to lack of trying. I don't want to go out on dates with anyone else. This blows. All I want to do is call him and tell him I miss him. Must be strong.

No comments: