11/27/2009

I was an odd kid...

So my mom made me go through some of my old stuff from growing up since my aunt is moving and is cleaning out her attic and my mom doesn't have room in her place. I found some old papers that I had to write for school and they made me laugh. Seriously...what kind of imagination did I have?

How Hershey Chocolate Syrup Came To Be
After a long dya, Susie came home and poured herself a tall glass of milk. Afterwards, she had an awful aftertaste, so she searched and searched for something to make it taste better. After looking for more than 30 minutes, her mind was exhausted. She had tried 27 different concoctions, but the one that tasted best was mixing in a bar of Hershey's chocolate. However, no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't mix all the way. There were little chunks of unmixed chocolate everywhere.
Baffled, she went to her grandma, and begged her to help with the problem. After Susie had gone to school the next day, her grandma was eating one of the extra Hershey bars. When she was savoring the taste on her tongue, out popped her dentures! Embarrased, she spit the chewed up chocolate into a nearbyy glass of milk. The chocolate mixed right into the milk! Amazed, she left her dentures out and gummed up some more chocolate. It worked! All day long, the grandma gummed and spit, gummed and spit. When Susie got home, she had at least 17 bottles of syrup.
Now, there are factories full of toothless old people, mixing up syrup for a tall refreshing glass of chocolate milk.

1 comment:

Emily/Randomability said...

okay. I admit that is creative, but Eww... Gross.