10/11/2008

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I had Chinese food (not oriental, because that describes rugs) for lunch yesterday so by 10:00 pm I had a horrible headache from the MSG. I think this means I'm getting old because a couple years ago I could eat Chinese food like nobody's business and sans problems. *sigh* Those days have passed...It got to the point I thought I was going to throw up. Where am I going with all this? Britney Spears new video premiered on 20/20 last night (yes that IS real news) and I missed it since the light was hurting my eyes and my head was buried underneath a pillow. I thought for sure the sound of "womanizer womanizer you're a womanizer" would rouse me, but no. I woke up at 11:15 still with a headache and now with heartache. Today will be spent searching the internet for this new video.

No comments: