1/10/2013

Here We Go Again....

I am supposed to have a date tonight. I know what you're thinking - "Gee, that's fast. Wasn't it just yesterday you were lamenting over the spineless firefighter?" And yes...yes it was. But what can I say? I've got it like that? :) Kidding....I met him a few weeks ago and he asked for my number. I didn't figure the spineless firefighter and I were serious so I gave it to him...We've talked on the phone a few times and he asked if I wanted to go out tonight. I agreed because, well, why not? So we'll see how this goes. I'm not planning on letting any guards down because, well, we saw how that turned out!
Also, I'm leaving for Fayetteville tomorrow - the trip isn't going quite as I had hoped and I haven't even left yet...but I'll at least get to see everyone, even if just for a short while.

No comments: