10/02/2011

29, 28, 27...

Down to 27 days! The fact that I'm actually leaving is starting to sink in & I'm starting to get a little bit nervous. Not about the move so much but about getting everything sold in time, dealing with the cold (it's 71 here today & I'm in a fleece & workout pants...but still flippiefloppies!), and living in a teeny tiny space. I thought I'd do some research to see what kind of places I could find to rent and I've definitely got some work cut out for me!
I found a place that says they'll drive you around & find you a place to live...it doesn't appear there is a fee but I find that hard to believe. I'll hold off on calling them. Craigslist seems to be my best bet, unless I want to live in a heated cardboard box. So, if you haven't started registering for your fabulous new apartment, go ahead and hop on that train because I'll be needing to stay there!
I'm off to Saint Louis this weekend - a much dreaded trip but one that is non refundable so I'm going regardless. Bets on how awkward this is going to be?? I'll put $20 on VERY!

No comments: