10/21/2011

10,9,crap!

So 8 more days until I go. I've got everything sold but 1 computer tower....I still need a few things picked up but I'm much further along than I was earlier this week which is a huge relief!
However, slight hiccup (and could look like quite the slight!). My phone stopped sending texts, which was a problem considering that was my main source of communication. I took it to the store & since my 1 year manufacturers warranty was up, they won't replace the phone. The only options were: a)continue typing texts & hitting send but not having them received or b)do a hard reset on the phone, which meant losing everything. Supposedly my contacts were supposed to be saved to my gmail account...but they weren't there when I tried to sync them. This probably means I do not have your phone number and/or email address. Sooo...I'm not ignoring you*** now that I'm about to up & leave. I just don't know how to get in touch with you.
***Unless I am ignoring you.

No comments: