10/30/2009

Me! Me! Not You!

So I went by BB to check out a bigger tv and thought it was a safe, neutral zone in which to see BBB (Best Buy Boy). I went straight to the tv section and was looking around. As I was leaving, I ran into BBB. So he decides to show off his own knowledge of the tv. His advice was: none! He had no advice. This tv is better. It just is. So I started chatting with him about how I need a new tv and don't really want to spend a ton of money. Think I may wait until holiday sales...blah blah, the usual. I casually slip in "Unless of course, you wanted to buy the tv for me..." He bites! kinda...more nibbles. He said we could talk about that later. Then he says something about it depends if he buys a new tv or new ink. He wants some new ink (gross). He's got 3...thinking about getting more (not attracting me here...). I am not sure this is going to be worth it...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is so hilarious! I vote for not worth it. Because you can't break up with him right after he buys the TV. But then when do you break up with him? It's all more hassle than you want in your life. Cut him loose! You deserve a smart guy!