9/13/2013

Day 2

Well here is day 2. My first official full day eating paleo. I ate some dried fruit yesterday which took my carbs way too high. Today? No fruit! I feel like I've been eating meat. all. freaking. day. 3 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 turkey burgers, turkey jerky and fish wrapped in prosciutto. Am I at my designated protein levels? no. ugh. So frustrating. I also ate some vegetables and almonds.
I wish I could say I felt better today. I guess I did while I was working out. This is my first day with a running workout where I didn't get shooting pain in my shins!! But I've felt like I was in a fog all day - not sure if it's lack of sugar/carbohydrates or girl issues or the weather. I'll give it a few more days and see if my fog lifts.

Here is a picture of my dinner today: fish in a blanket. It's basically whitefish wrapped in prosciutto with some pesto. And roasted tomatoes with a ton of garlic. Tasty.

No comments: