3/22/2012

Oops!

Sorry I've been so bad about blogging lately...I've been working a lot and have been super lame. Here's a sample of my usual schedule: Wake up, go to work, come home, make dinner, get ready for bed, sleep. Repeat. I know...no fun! But, I've been working 5-6 days a week for the past month which has been nice. I got my credit card paid off (yippee!!!) and need to call to make a decent size payment on a student loan.
Let's see...what else is new? I'm not eating carbs so have managed to lose 8 pounds but have been stuck at that mark for about a week. It sucks...it was actually pretty easy at first but now it's starting to get hard to resist temptation. Just 2 more weeks....
I bought a bike! I rode it to work today and got there faster than what the bus could have gotten me there. However, it sprinkled on my way home so I got a little wet. I need to take into account that the weatherman isn't 100% accurate and if he says rain at 5, it could mean rain at 3:30.
Aside from those couple things, I've got nothing exciting going on. I'll try to find something exciting to get into so I can blog more frequently....

No comments: