1/18/2010

PU! ER! TO! Rico!

I'm leaving in 3 days for Puerto Rico...well, 4 but it's close enough to Tuesday that I can say 3! I am so so so so so so so so so excited. I've been walking around work singing PU! ER! TO! Rico! *fist pump* all day. Pretty sure my coworkers want to trip me.
You'll be able to find me at the free form pool...
I'm not really sure what that means, unless it just means not oval or circular because if there are walls to the pool...then it has a form. Right? And if there are no walls...well...that's an ocean. Which I'll be a half block from.

I also am going to try my hand at some slots because it's the only gambling I know how to do. But I'm only going to spend like $20 doing that because I'll go broke quickly trying to master slots.

So everybody say it with me: PU! ER! TO! Rico!