1/14/2010

cheating death one noodle at a time...

Here I am, eating my lunch, sitting at the computer wondering how many calories I should be taking in a day. Also, how many extra calories should I be consuming if I want to keep up my "Gain 40 lbs" resolution. Anyways, so I'm surfing away and shoveling away...and uh oh! A noodle gets stuck, halfway up my nose and halfway down my throat. It was fettuccine...long, stringy, tricky things. I keep trying to swallow but my nose won't let it go. I try blowing my nose but my throat won't let it go. I was really worried it might get stuck there and start growing mold or fungus or something if I didn't get it out. Good news is, my body took over and made me puke...think I'll be passing on eating fettuccine for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really gross! That's what you get for sucking up pasta!

Heto said...

I....can't believe you shared that story.