5/28/2008

The Perfect Day

So Monday was the perfect day! Other than the fact that I had to work half of it...I got over to Ed's and walked down to the beach to lay out and not burn (exciting!!!) for a couple hours with a margarita. Then he came down and we went out on the kayak...it was really pretty, a nice breeze, not too hot, not too cold. The only thing that could have made it better was some pants (I was in a rush so did not put shorts on over my bathing suit)...I got to sit and relax while Ed paddled along. I pointed out some dolphins whenever I saw them. They came really close to the boat a couple times! Then we went out to the sandbar to watch the sun set and saw a real shark! It was a little scary...but it was only like 2 1/2 feet. I wanted Ed to jump in the water so the shark would come back, but my powers of persuasion are not that good. We also saw 2 Canadian geese! I thought they were swans, seeing as how they were mainly white...but whatever, swans, geese...we saw them.
Later that night, we went for sushi at Tsunami...it was delicious and we definitely overate, as we always do. Then it was home to fall asleep...what a perfect perfect day.

No comments: