10/31/2013

Yo Quiero Taco Bell

I made a deal with my nutrition guy - when I get to under 19% body fat that I can go get Taco Bell. And I can go get it once a week so long as I can maintain under 19% body fat!! Well guess who just eeked in under that? This kid right here! 18.5%! I am excited....but I didn't go to Taco Bell tonight. Mostly because I also made a deal with him that if I cheated, I'd do 100 burpees the same day of the cheat meal. And those 100 burpees are not fun at all. I'd be able to go eat Taco Bell penalty free...but have dinner plans for Saturday night at my favorite Italian place. That meal would equal burpees. (I'm allowed a cheat meal penalty free for every 5 days I can get through eating clean) I'm trying to remember to eat good food when I cheat...not Taco Bell.

I just wrapped up a nutrition challenge and got an invitation to start another. I should do it. It keeps me motivated and honest. It keeps me eating clean. I made it (mostly) through the last 6 weeks with eating good. I had good results with the last one but know I can see better results if I will just stick with it. The rumor is I got 2nd place - only to lose to a girl who lost 20 pounds and 5% body fat. (I lost 8 lbs and about 1.5% body fat)....the consequences this time are much more severe though. Before and after pictures in skimpy shorts and a sports bra - to be posted on the gym blog along with my reasoning why I wasn't as successful as the winner. (Is Taco Bell enough of an answer for that?) I'm on the fence. I should do it...but it's an 8 week challenge. Holidays. Egg custard. Stuffing. Yumminess.

No comments: