10/29/2013

I need to get better at blogging...

*sigh* I've gotten really bad at updating this thing. But NaBloPoMo starts Friday and I've participated (I think) every year! I shouldn't skip this one. So I'm going to get better at updating.
What's new in my life?
1) I'm moving back to NC. That's the big thing. It's not exactly common knowledge but I'm not exactly hiding it either. I don't have an exact departure date. It will be March 31 or April 30 or something like that. I'm excited about it. I'll fill you in more throughout November, I'm sure.
2) I'm still doing crossfit. I feel like I may have finally gotten somewhere with figuring out how to eat somewhat healthy...just in time to move back to the land of biscuits and fried chicken. So maybe I haven't figured this stuff out. But I'm getting stronger and am not very actively working on getting a pullup.
3) Work is work. It monopolizes my life. It stinks. Is this what being a grownup is like? I don't like it, if that's the case.
4) I met a boy. I am absolutely dead set against liking this boy. It is horrible timing. I will not like him. I still see him from time to time. But only so I can further determine that I will not like him. (Do you believe this? Because if I say it enough, I'm sure I will.)
5) I'm going to need a new car in the near future. This saddens me beyond belief. I love my car. She's mine. I'm hers. How will we get by without each other?

Alright folks, that's it for my life! See you Friday and every day thereafter!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi there! I found your blog through the NoBloPoMo list (this is my first year and so I got overexcited and started blogstalking the list already. Lol!)

As I was scanning your latest post, I noticed that you do CrossFit! OMG! I've been CFing for a few years now and I LOVE it. I've never met another blogger who does it, so it was cool to find you!

Anyways, I'll be sure to check back! You have a similar problem as I do in apologizing for not posting frequently, so I thought I'd help motivate by leaving a comment for you. :o) You've officially got a new follower!

Happy Blogging!
Emily