12/08/2011

Ah, what a nice break we've had!

Well I know I haven't posted in a few days but it's no longer November so I dont' have to post daily. I haven't had too much going on...except I did take a full time job. Now, I'm not exactly sure if this was a good idea or not...but they are willing to give me a trial period before the 2 mi radius on the non-compete claus kicks in, so I figure it can't hurt to give it a go. If I don't like it, I shouldn't have hurt my chances of finding other employment. And if I do like it, I've got a full time job! Yippee!
Other than that, I've been pretty much sitting around. I've gone out and walked around a bit just to get out of the house. I've temped a few days here and there or had working interviews. I've also watched a ton of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I have to say, it must have been pretty secret because when I was 15, I didn't have any of that, nor did I know of anyone who did have any of that going on. I mean, they are S-L-U-T-T-Y! With a capital slutty! Sex at 15? Is it really that common? While the parents are downstairs? With 3 different guys? And then they stay friends with all of them? So weird. I'm almost caught up to the current season!!

No comments: