7/19/2008

I absolutely, positively LOVE Target!!

So I spent an exciting Saturday night at Target...and I love that place! It starts out with me trying to return a Swiffer that I bought about 9 months ago. Of course, I don't have the reciept and so they try to look it up with my credit card...no luck there. They move onto my driver's license. Again, no luck. So the guy takes pity and gives me store credit! Sweet deal! I did try to convince him that it was the worst product ever made and he didn't think it could possibly be that bad...the one time I tried to use it, my roommate had to walk in front of me spraying cleaner because the pads for the Swiffer didn't work. Whole house that way! Worst product ever! But...I got my money back so it was all good!
THEN! Target is having sales...yippee! I love sales. I got 3 tubes of toothpaste for only $5!! I won't have to buy toothpaste for at least another year! And Kraft Mac & Cheese? 3 boxes for $2! Ziploc bags...3 boxes for $5!! How exciting is that?!?!?!

1 comment:

Heto said...

LOL I love Target, too. But I generally shop the clearance sections... if it's regular price, I barely look at it!